Thursday, February 23, 2012

I Need You Now More Than Ever



image
~I need you now more than ever
love you even more~
~You are my every one endeavor
in you I do adore~
~I long to feel your sweet embrace
to kiss your tender lips~
~To brush the blushing of your face
in all it’s tenderness~
~See the sparkle in your eyes
glimmer like the stars~
~Hear the tender in your sighs
the beating of your heart~
~As I kiss your slender neck
whispering in your ears~
~Caressing perfection of your breast
sucking your tender tiers~
~The way you shiver through your skin
in breathing heaviness~
~In when I kiss you end to end
unto of cunnilingus~
~To taste the fruit between your thighs
in feel your body shake~
~Drink the cumming from inside
as you quiver quake~
~Plant myself within your womb
deep in down within~
~The smell of sex imbuing the room
our heads in blissful spin~
~The way you squeeze me in your thighs
in call my name in lust~
~In your cumming of Passions high
wanting for more love~
~I need you now more than ever
love you even more~
~You are my every one endeavor
in you I do adore~
Duke Sherman

No comments:

Post a Comment