Wednesday, January 23, 2013

I Fall To Sleep In Dream Of You

image


~When I lay to sleep the night
I ponder that the coming light~
~Will you be there when I awake
or will my Heart befell to ache~
~I fall to sleep in Dream of you
in hope of all I Dream is true~
~I wake each morn to my dismay
my Heart yet broke another day~
~I ask my God what have I done
why is my life so full of none~
~Yet when I sleep you’re all surreal
you’re in my Soul so do I feel~
~I long for that to feel your breath
to taste your lips before my death~
~To know your touch upon my skin
to feel the Love from deep within~
~To look unto my side each night
and ponder not the coming light~
~To know you’re there when I awake
to feel my heart be not forsake~
~Again I lay to sleep the night
and ponder that the coming light~
~Will you be there when I awake
or will my heart befell to ache~
Duke Sherman

No comments:

Post a Comment