Friday, March 23, 2012

In Pure Of Ecstasy



image
~The last of night I dreamed of you
in pure of ecstasy~
~We had a midnight rendezvous
within my fantasy~
~The sweet of taste be of your lips
like that of lucid wine~
~Intoxicating me of every kiss
still lingers in my mind~
~Skin of skin in chest of chest
beating hearts as one~
~As I explored your rounding breast
teasing with my tongue~
~I bathed your body in of length
kissing of caress~
~Inhaled your sweet in sultry scent
sipping on your sweat~
~As I marked your shapely curves
with tender little bites~
~Careful to tease your every nerve
causing hungry sighs~
~You quivered quaked rocked in rolled
as your body screamed~
~Sending tremors your all behold
exiting your total being~
~I traveled to the garden of life
and tasted forbidden fruit~
~Planted deep within your thighs
I drank the cumming brew~
~I spent a time in fertile ground
savoring every squirt~
~Cumming in spews of paramount
quenching of my thirst~
~Shaking quivering you cried my name
begging me of more~
~As you rode the Passion flame
erupting in of soar~
~I placed my lips around the fruit
teasing with my tongue~
~One final sip in of pursuit
unto the job was done~
~My face was drenched of erotic spry 
I wasted not a drop~
~Devouring all within your thighs
of that special crop~
~I climbed the beauty of your length
marking shapely curves~
~Inhaling your sweet in sultry scent
teasing every nerve~
~Penetrated of the gardens ground
in cultivation of~
~Stirring our pleasures of all around
in that of making love~
~In of out be round of bout
 I felt the cumming strain~
~Exploding of my seed be out
O’ so sweet the pain~
~Not one not two or even three
but many time of more~
~Throughout the night in ecstasy
mixing of our spores~
~In that the morn I did awake
drenched be of myself~
~My own be cumming kind of lake
 within my bedding’s shelf~
~The last of night I dreamed of you
in pure of ecstasy~
~We had a midnight rendezvous
within my fantasy~
Duke Sherman

1 comment: