Monday, March 19, 2012

Let Me


image
                                      
~Let me hold you of embrace
taste your lips of wine~
~Inhale the essence of your wraith
becoming one of mine~
~Let me nibble on your neck
whisper in your ear~
~Make you shiver of every peck
as your body sears~
~Let me touch your rounding breast
loose myself within~
~Suck their nipples firm erect
tease areola’s ring~ 
~Let me wash you with my lips
marking shapely curves~
~Quenching in your dewing mist
inciting hungry nerves~
~Let me dip below your waist
kissing of caress~
~Savoring every sultry taste
of your tenderness~
~Let me taste of Eden’s fruit
deep within your thighs~
~Drinks the nectar of the root
cumming from inside~
~Let me taste you head to toe
know your every spot~
~Make you quiver quake in moan
as your body rocks~
~Let me mount your perfect length
thrust my self within~
~Make you climax in ascent
as your body sings~
~Let me take you on of ride
high on ecstasy~
~As our passions burns inside
flying endlessly~
~Let me quench your every whim
make your body scream~
~Take you to of place within
every woman’s dream~
~Let me take you of embrace
hold you of the night~
~Lying together face to face
feeling ‘O so right~
~Let me wake the next of morn
you there by my side~
~Memories of the night reborn
of magic carpet ride~
~Let me take you once again
hold you of embrace~
~Making love in of transcend
mixing of our wraith~
~Let me quench your every whim
make your body scream~
~Take you to of place within
every woman’s dream~
Duke Sherman

No comments:

Post a Comment