Thursday, March 8, 2012

Succeeding Ecstasy

My Dream


image


~I dreamed of dream last night in of
my sweetest fantasy~
~In dreaming of in making love
succeeding ecstasy~
~As I grasped her shapely hips
I looked into her eyes~
~Kissed her sweet in sultry lips
she moaned of hungry sighs~
~I could taste the lust within
the flavor her mouth~
~Drowning my senses in erotic gin
tongues to tongue in bout~
~Igniting fires within my soul
burning of desire~
~Saturating inners of my mold
with molten liquid fire~
~Raging burning through in through
unto my hungry loin~
~Flaring cooking my seed to spew
trapped within my groins~
~Imbuing my shaft of swelling hard
thundering throbbing beats~
~In that of rhyming with my heart
sweltering in of heat~
~I could hear her feel her every breath
breathing rapidly~
~Chest in rising her dancing breast
begging hungrily~
~Slowly I freed them from her blouse
cupped them in my hands~
~Causing my seed to be aroused
nearly in my pants~
~Caressed the beauty I beheld
sucked upon her tiers~
~Tormenting my hard to further swell
damping in my wear~
~Undressed her long in tender frame
of perfect loveliness~
~Bathed the beauty of her length
kissing of caress~
~Mapping every sultry curve
tasting with my lips~
~Marking sensitive erotic nerves
in tender biting nips~
~Shivering ripples across her skin
as I reached her thighs~
~Quivering quaking from within
causing hungry cries~
~I indulged in of the Passion fruit
in vigor of delight~
~Drank the nectar of the root
cumming from inside~
~As she grasped my hardened shaft
sucking in of whole~
~Quickening my cum to climax 
in swallowing down the load~
~As she drenched me in her sweet
nectar of delight~
~Cumming as one in ecstasy
ten times amplified~
~We basked within the afterglow
foreplaying in the midst~
~Sending tremors through our wholes
as we locked in kiss~
~Entwined in that of making love
came many times of more~
~Sweetest night there ever was
made love unto the morn~
~I could taste the lust within
the flavor her mouth~
~Drowning my senses in erotic gin
tongues to tongue in bout~
~She is the lover of my dreams
my every wishing of~
~Rendezvousing in ecstasy
in that of making love~
Duke Sherman

No comments:

Post a Comment