Tuesday, June 5, 2012

I Dream Of You Dreaming Of Me

image



~I dream of you dreaming of me
meeting within our sleep~
~A night long full of ecstasies
between the satin sheets~
~Within our midnight rendezvous
our lips they meet in kiss~
~Tongues tasting the others dew
dancing in the mist~
~Our bodies naked skin to skin
igniting passions fire~
~Fueled by lust burning within
an infernal of desire~
~I ride the contours of your length
caressing tongue to skin~
~Inhale your sweet hormonal scent
tasting every inch~
~I round your each and every curve
with tender loving bites~
~Making sure I mark every nerve
exciting your appetite~
~Unto the regions of forbidden fruit
planted within your thighs~
~The sacred spring is feeding her root
flowing deep inside~
~I tease the fruit in circular motions
to release the nectar’s spew~
~A warm and clear like magic potion
a sweet erotic brew~
~I drink my fill it intoxicates me
exciting me even more~
~Drunk and high on ecstasy
sensations in a soar~
~Suddenly you push me away mounting me
straddling from atop~
~Burring me deep inside of you 
 milking every throb~
~Riding me like I was your buck
bouncing up and down~
~Suddenly dismount begin to suck
making gasping sounds~
~You gently squeeze the scrotum’s sack
to speed the cumming flow~
~I cum aloud like a cannon’s blast
you swallow down the load~
~I dream of you dreaming of me
meeting within our sleep~
~A night long full of ecstasies
between the satin sheets~
~My every night is filled with you
within my every dream~
~Let us make true this rendezvous
and make our hunger srceam~ 
Duke Sherman

No comments:

Post a Comment