Friday, June 1, 2012

Our Lips They Met

image




~Our lips they met so hot the kiss
burning of desire~
~Tongues touching within the mist
of Passion’s liquid fire~
~Entwined in Love’s erotic dance
temptations ran amok~
~Our hunger grew into a trance
filling the air with musk~
~I stroked her beauty’s tenderness
kissing here and there~
~She arched her back for my caress
looked at me and glared~
~She sighed and moaned as if to beg
with fire in her eyes~
~Spread her long and lengthy legs
inviting me inside~
~I mounted her thrusting in and out
deep between her thighs~ 
~She moaned in pleasure screamed aloud
in long and hungry cries~
~Fast then slow then fast again
in and out in thrust~
~I felt the cumming of the strain
bustling in robust~
~I held my breath in hesitate
closed my eyes and prayed~
~The pain so strong I could not wait
but managed I did delay~
~Squeezing me tight between her thighs
she called to me let go~
~Raked my back she screamed then sighed
as I released my load~
~I felt her fluids mixing with mine
as she came to rest~
~Two souls as one in perfect rhyme
in Passion’s hungered quest~
~Our lips they met again in kiss
burning of desire~
~Tongues touching within the mist
of Passion’s liquid fire~
~We stared into each others eyes
in ecstasy’s ignite~
~Locked together at the thighs
in Passion’s hungry bite~
~All through the night unto the day
bodies singing rhyme~
~Make love make love in every way
loosing track of time~
~My every dream my fantasies
cumming true that night~
~Filled with passion ecstasies
of sinfully delight~
Duke Sherman

No comments:

Post a Comment