Sunday, April 8, 2012

My Belly Dancing Queen

My Dream Of Dream
Be my Belly Dancing Queen







~Last night you were my Dream 
filled of ecstasy~                                 
~My exotic Belly Dancing Queen
captivating me~
~Placing me in hypnotic trance
burning from within~
~As I watched your erotic Belly Dance
my head within a spin~
~I longed to know your every move
wrapped around my waist~
~Feel myself inside of you
making not of haste~
~To touch the beauty of your breast
firm and in the bare~
~Adorning the bosom of your chest
floating in the air~
~To taste the booties of hungered lust
hidden within your thighs~
~Inhale the flavors of your musk
scenting deep inside~
~Tease clitoris releasing her spew
massaging with my tongue~
~Drink the nectar of Majestic brew
flavored by her cum~
~Longing to know your every move
wrapped around my waist~
~Feel myself inside of you
making not of haste~
~Aching throbbing between my legs
furthered into trance~
~I could feel a quaking cumming rage
within my swollen stance~
~I engulfed your body with my own
penetrating within~
~Thrusted in and out until you moaned
quivering in your limbs~
~Moving your hips as if in dance
legs around my waist~
~Every sensation further enhanced
in our sweet embrace~
~One final thrust so did we cum
both in ecstasy~
~To me my Queen she had succumb
captivating me~
~Let us make my dream come true
lie with me tonight~
~Feel me deep inside of you
unto the morning light~
~Be my Belly Dancing Queen
between these satin sheets~
~Fulfilling the hunger of my dream
filled of ecstasy~
Duke Sherman 

No comments:

Post a Comment