Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Thrusting Forward



image
~You are the hunger of my soul
consuming me in lust~
~Raging storming my body whole
flaming in my blood~
~With every beating of my heart
pumping liquid fire~
~Feeding igniting hungry sparks
longing in desire~
~Bustling in and through my veins
rippling in my skin~
~Rushing quaking throbbing pains
hurdling from within~
~Deep and down within my loin
burning in desire~
~Awaking all between my groins
imbued with liquid fire~
~Swelling my hard long and stout
rousting the wakened seed~
~Longing escape from their pouch
begging to be freed~
~The fire burning my all within
driving me insane~
~Raining sweat though my skin
boiling in the flames~
~In full embrace I kiss your lips
sweeter than is wine~
~Lye you down and raise your hips
exposing the fruited vine~
~Enter the field of forbidden fruit
cultivate the ground~
~Indulge the the nectar of the root
cumming in profound~
~You scream my name you beg to please
as I have pleasured you~
~By sucking down my cumming seed
bustling in the spew~
~Taking my hard within your mouth
wrapped between your lips~
~You draw it in and pull it out
teasing with playful licks~
~With every throbbing closer cums
straining to be freed~
~Slowly leaking the scrotum’s sum
baring the begging seed~
~I feel as drunk and confused
my head is in a spin~
~My hunger grows within the roost 
I cannot hold it in~
~Thrusting forward and down your throat
causing you to gag~
~I cum in force you swallow the load
draining the scrotum’s bag~ 
~Relieved of pain so sweet it is
you look at me and smile~
~Bathing my shaft with playful licks
in tender little spirals~
~Causing me again to come alive
you push me on my back~
~Mount me from atop in stride
burring my hardened shaft~
~You ride me hard you ride me rough
like a dancing steed~
~In and out devouring my thrust
tearing at my seed~ 
~Until I hear you cry my name
baby please let go~
~I feel the cumming in my strain
once again explode~
~Throughout the night into the day
unto the next of night~
~One hundred times in every way
be cumming satisfied~
~You are the hunger of my soul
consuming me in lust~
~Raging storming my body whole
flaming in my blood~
~Deep and down within my loin
burning in desire~
~Awaking all between my groins
imbued with liquid fire~
Duke Sherman

No comments:

Post a Comment