Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Feel Me Touch Me Taste Me

image



~Feel me press against your chest
deep in my embrace~
~Breathing rapidly in every breath
heartbeat out of pace~
~Feel me kiss your tender lips
slip my tongue inside~
~Inhale the flavors of your kiss
tasting in delight~
~Feel me breathe upon your neck
nibbling here and there~
~Bare the beauty of your breast
suck the rising tiers~
~Feel my fingers below your waist
touch between your thighs~
~Longing for the hungered taste
brewing deep inside~
~Feel my lips caress your length
‘O so tenderly~
~Tasting savoring in slow descent
your soft and velvety~
~Feel me tease your swollen clit
with my hungry tongue~
~Tightly grasped between my lips
bringing on the cum~
~Feel me make your body scream
sigh quiver and quake~
~While I indulge the cumming steam
of sweet erotic shake~
~Feel me deep inside your womb
imbue you with my seed~
~Entwined and making love to you
knowing ecstasy~
~Feel me touch me taste my cum
slip my hard your mouth~
~Wash the length with your tongue
licking round and bout~
~Feel my hunger grow again
take another ride~
~Until my every seed is spent
making your body cry~
~Feel me press against your chest
deep in my embrace~
~Breathing rapidly in every breath
heartbeat out of pace~
~Feel me in your deepest dream
know that I am yours~
~You are my heart you rule supreme
I love you ever more~
Duke Sherman

No comments:

Post a Comment