Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I Love You In Every Way

 
~Please believe me when I say
that I love you in every way~
~From the first that we met
I knew my future had been set~
~I fell in love with you that day
never have nor will I stray~
~I love you more than I did then
and I’m happier than I’ve ever been~
~You’re the air I breath that makes me live
the very essence of my soul to me you give~
~Just a single thought of you ignites me afire
my every emotion burns in passion’s desire~
~When you lay down by my side in the night
I catch myself watching you in midnight delight~
~You’re always there for me when I’m in need
comporting me when my heart does bleed~
~You gave me joy when times were bad
always managing to take away the sad~
~You give me strength when I’m weak
with just a simple kiss on the cheek~
~I thank God for you every day
I love you in every way~
Duke Sherman

No comments:

Post a Comment