Tuesday, January 31, 2012

In That To Burn In Of

image


~Of hunger burns within my soul
starving in of lust~
~Tearing through my body’s whole
boiling in my blood~
~I need to hold you close to me
embrace your tender of~
~Take a trip to ecstasy
upon the wings of love~
~How I long to kiss your lips
moist in Passion’s dew~
~Taste the sweet within your kiss
making love to you~
~Whisper words of love your ear
nibble on your neck~
~Suck the tender of your tiers~
dancing on your breast~
~Caress the beauty of your fold
molding your every curve~
~Feel the Passion in your soul
quaking hungry nerves~
~Inhale the lust within your scent
dewing in your sweat~
~Ride the contours of your length
caressing my erect~
~You are my want my only of
hungering in my soul~
~In that to burn in making love
locked in Passion’s hold~
~To drink the nectar of your spew
deep within your thighs~
~Of warm in lucid tasty brew
cumming from inside~
~Kiss your lush in pouting lips
moist in Passion’s dew~
~Taste the sweet within your kiss
making love to you~
~Feel you quiver hear you sigh
hungry for my seed~
~Make you burn between your thighs
begging for my bleed~
~Let go my seed in that of cum
hear you cry my name~
~Feel your body in succumb
Passion’s hungry flame~
~Take a trip to ecstasy
upon the wings of love~
~Holding you tight in close to me
embraced in that be of~
Duke Sherman

No comments:

Post a Comment