Saturday, January 7, 2012

Two Hearts As One


image



~You are the fire in my soul
of Passion’s burning lust~
~Flowing through my body’s whole
boiling in my blood~
~Imbued in of her sweet temptation
swelling in my loin~
~Teasing my every one sensation
erupting in my groins~
~My hard be long in thick of shaft
growing in of stout~
~My seed in trapped within the sack
fighting to get out~
~I hold you close be of embrace
locked within of kiss~
~Two hearts as one in keeping pace
racing in of whisk~
~My fingers explore your sultry curves
I kiss your silky neck~
~Seducing every erogenous nerve
my lips succumb your breast~
~Feeding ravenous lustful hunger
burning of within~
~In causing quivering quakes of thunder
rippling in the skin~
~I inhale your sweet hormonal scent
tasting of your sweat~
~Caressing of your body’s length
soft in silkiness~
~Unto the peak of my desire
resting in your thighs~
~In mystic nectar Passion’s fire
brewing deep inside~
~Drink the potion warm in sweet
quench my carnal thirst~
~Slide my finger in slow of deep
causation in of squirt~
~Hear you moan be in of sigh
say my name in lust~
~Feel the quivering of your thighs
churning in of touch~
~Climb your body’s tenderness
let you taste my lips~
~Rest my head upon your breast
suck your swollen nips~
~Penetrate your deep inside
soak in liquid love~
~Passions soaring in of high
kindled in our lust~
~Friction burning of intense
melding us as one~
~Ecstasy exploding from within
fire balling cum~
~Two hearts beating as one soul
bound by Passions fire~
~Basking in her afterglow
illuminating of desire~
~I whisper softly in your ear
caressing of your face~
~Pull you close to me of near
in that be of embrace~
~You are the fire in my soul
of Passion’s burning lust~
~Flowing through my body’s whole
boiling in my blood~
Duke Sherman

No comments:

Post a Comment