Friday, January 13, 2012

The Sweetness Of Your Flesh

image
~You are of that my Passion’s bliss
the burn within my soul~
~My dream come true my every wish
never growing cold~
~My blood runs hot within my veins
in every thought of you~
~Burning Passion’s hungry flames
boiling in my spew~
~I yearn your sweet in warm embrace
lip to lip of touch~
~To feel my heart in Passion’s race
of hungry burning lust~
~To make you feel as I feel too
flaming of desire~
~Imbued throughout the all of you
Passions’s hungry fire~
~Feel my lips caress your neck
nibbling here in there~
~My hand in cup your silky breast
shapely as of pear~
~Suck your nipples rosen red
teasing with my tongue~
~Taste the sweetness of your flesh
dancing Passion’s song~
~Inhale the sex within your scent
soaking in your wet~
~Ride the contours of your length
mixing of our sweat~
~Indulge of that forbidden fruit
hanging from the vine~
~Drink of that be of the root
Passion’s lusted wine~
~Hear you moan in sighed desire
gasping every breath~
~Burning in of Passion’s fire
feeding hungry flesh~
~Penetrate your deep inside
basking in the warmth~
~Feel the quiver of your thighs
be Passion’s Fire storm~
~Erupt in nova flaming ecstasy
cumming in as one~
~Burning Passion’s energy
lust be of succumb~
 ~You are of that my Passion’s bliss
the burn within my soul~
~My dream come true my every wish
never growing cold~
Duke Sherman

No comments:

Post a Comment