Thursday, January 5, 2012

Imbuing Passion's Sparks




~You are of Passion's burning flame

the fire in my soul~

~Of boiling lust within my veins

bustling in of flow~

~In pounding beats of that my heart

begging of your warmth~

~Imbuing Passion's lightning sparks

within my body's storm~

~Sending shock waves in descent

unto my quaking loin~

~In fire storming circumvent

burning in my groins~

~I long to hold you of embrace

kiss your lips of wine~

~Inhale of that your inner wraith

becoming one with mine~

~Ride the slender of your neck

kissing in caress~

~Climb the beauty of your breasts

taste their tenderness~

~Map the contours of your length

marking erogenous zones~

~Feel your body's lust ascend

hear you sigh in moan~

~Discover of the Tree of Life

tasting of the fruit~

~Planted deep within your thighs

sweating from the root~

~Penetrate your fruitful ground

feel the warmth within~

~Bask in of the Garden's fount

deep below your skin~

~Erupt as one in ecstasy

lost in Passion's bliss~

~Melded together in Passion's heat

embraced be in of kiss~

~You are of Passion's burning flame

the fire in my soul~

~Of boiling lust within my veins

bustling in of flow~

Duke Sherman

No comments:

Post a Comment