Wednesday, January 4, 2012

White Hot Flames


image




~You are the fruit my fantasies
the lust within my dreams~
~My one in only ecstasy
my carnal of cuisine~
~Within my soul of Passion burns
in that of raging lust~
~White hot flames of swelling yearns
bustling in of gusts~
~Of thunder roars in rules my heart
pounding every beat~
~Within my veins of blood runs hot
boiling in Passion’s heat~
~Embraced within of hungry kiss
breathing the other’s lust~
~Exchanging sparks between our lips
searing in of touch~
~My fingers ride your sultry frame
mapping every curve~
~Lusting in your fruited plains
whispering Passion’s words~
~I caress the slender of your neck
nibbling here in there~
Suck the tender of your breast
swollen in of sear~
~Kiss your body in of length 
tasting of your sweat~
~Inhale the sex within your scent
imbued in of the whet~
~Eat of that be Passion’s fruit
resting in your thighs~
~Drink of sweet be cumming juice
brewing of inside~
~Savor each in carnal desire
pleasing your every whim~
~Bathe in that of Passion’s fire
flowing from within~
~Embrace within of hungry kiss
breathing the other’s lust~
~Exchanging sparks between our lips
searing in of touch~
~In that be of in making love
in Passion’s burning fire~
~Imbued in that be of her lust
quenching our desires~
Duke Sherman 

No comments:

Post a Comment