Wednesday, May 9, 2012

And When I Hear You Say Let Go

image



~You are the hunger of my soul
my passions ever burn~
~Consuming my body all and whole
you are my every yearn~
~You are the blood that fills my veins
pumping through my heart~
~Raging burning like lava’s rain
bubbling melting shards~
~Every thought my hunger grows
aching in my loin~
~Burning yearning to hold you close
throbbing in my groins~
~I long to taste your pouting lips
slip my tongue inside~
~Embraced and locked within a kiss
teasing my appetite~
~To wash your body head to toe
savoring every inch~
~Licking kissing your all of whole
of tender silky skin~
~You are the every thought of day
captivating my heart~
~I love you more than one can say
a thousand times the stars~
~I long the flavors of the fruit
planted within your thighs~
~To drink the nectar of the root
brewing deep inside~
~Make your body quiver and scream
aloud in ecstasies~
~And feel the pleasures only dreamed
in midnight fantasies~
~You are the hunger of my soul
my passions ever burn~
~Consuming my body all and whole
you are my every yearn~
~The very air that fills my lungs
fueling my beating heart~
~Pumping life like pounding drums
thundering in spars~
~Every beat mocking a plunger
aching in my loin~
~The burning  of the yearning hunger
throbbing in my groins~
~I long the feeling of your inside
 beneath your silky skin~~
~Embraced and locked between your thighs
throbbing deep within~
~With every thrust my feeling the strain
cumming up my shaft~
~Delaying the cumming of the pain
by slowing holding it back~
~And when I hear you say let go
you quiver quake and sigh~
~My thrust will speed release the load
deep in your inside~
~Cumming together as if were one
high on ecstasies~
~The night being yet had just begun
satisfying fantasies~
~We will rest make love again
unto the light of day~
~As if time itself it had no end
making love in every way~ 
Duke Sherman

No comments:

Post a Comment