Saturday, May 26, 2012

Your Body Trembling

image


~I long I hunger for your touch
aching deep within~
~My heart is racing pumping lust
burning in my skin~
~I long to hold you close to me
embraced within a kiss~
~So full of passion so very sweet
the tender of your lips~
~I long to nibble on your neck
marking you as mine~
~Your body trembling in my caress
inching down your spine~
~I long the beauty of your breast
perfect in every way~
~Dancing proudly on your chest
begging me to play~
~To sip your nipples rising firm
inviting to my lips~
~With every sip temptations burn
senses begin to rip~
~I long to kiss your all of length
teasing erogenous nerves~
~Inhale the aroma of your scent
marking every curve~
~Sample passions forbidden fruit
planted within your thighs~
~Drink the nectar of the root
cumming from inside~
~I long to hold you under me
entwined in intercourse~
~Thrusting forward to ecstasy
deep within your core~
~I long to feel your quivering
gasping for a breath~
~Each attempt in quickening
breathing in distress~
~Your body screams and begs for more
with my every thrust~
~My throbbing enhanced within the core
 the load about to bust~
~To finally free my cumming seed
spewing from within~
~Reaching the height of ecstasy
our heads begin to spin~
~I long to hear your yearning sighs 
cumming to a crest~
~Squeezing me between your thighs
as you come to rest~
~I long to hold you close to me
wrapped within my arms~
~Two hearts as one we fall asleep
keeping the other warm~
~I long to wake the morning next
see you lying there~
~Your all of you your perfectness
lying in the bare~
~To wake you gently with a kiss
and look into your eyes~
~For last of night was but a bliss
you are my paradise~
~I long to hold you close to me
embraced within a kiss~
~So full of passion so very sweet
the tender of your lips~
Duke Sherman

No comments:

Post a Comment