Friday, May 4, 2012

Embraced In Ecstasy


image

~The two of embraced in kiss
raises my temperature~
~Sparking flames of passions bliss
my mind becomes a blur~
~My heart is beating a hurricane
 churning thunderstorms~
~Igniting fires within my veins
my blood begins to warm~
~Surging through my all of me
quaking deep within~
~Exciting senses through my being
tingling in my skin~
~Quaking hunger engulfs my loin
crying a screaming load~
~Bustling deep within my groins
threatening to explode~
~Climbing the shaft that is my hard
throbbing long and stout~
~Slow and steady rhyming my heart
in search of breaking out~
~I penetrate the joy of love
nestled within your thighs~
~Thrusting in and out in of
deep in paradise~
~Every thrust a lighting bolt
igniting another flame~
~I feel the cumming of my load
flowing in the strain~
~With each thrust brings on a sigh
beneath your every breath~
~Hunger quivering in your thighs
rippling through your flesh~
~You tightly wrap around my waist
pulling me deeper in~
~Making it harder to hesitate
the load begins to spin~
~You cry my name to let it go
I feel myself release~
~The pleasure of the cumming load
draws our ecstasy~
~The two of embraced in kiss
raises my temperature~
~Sparking flames of passions bliss
my mind becomes a blur~
Duke Sherman

No comments:

Post a Comment