Sunday, October 23, 2011

From That Of Dawn

image
~You are my heart you are my soul
in that you are be all I know~
~From that of Dawn unto the Dusk
be that between you are my lust~
~You are my thought my fantasy
to take in that my giving seed~
~Between my legs I stand erect
be that my seed I must eject~
~I want to touch to kiss to taste of you
to quench my thirst your nectar brew~
~Deluge myself within your breast
bathe and kiss them in caress~
~To warm my head between your legs
and use my tongue to make you beg~
~To feel myself between your lips
tightly gripped in sucking kiss~
~To have you grasp my seeded sack
and hear you say to not hold back~
~Lye my back and let you ride
feel your fire deep inside~
~Hear you moan and scream my name
in that our fire be growing flames~
~To feel you squeeze when time to be
as juices flow in ecstasy~
~Next I take you from behind
Dogie style Mountain climb~
~Be that my hand in cup your breast
be deep my thrust my seed behest~
~Long and hard be every thrust
full of vigor full of lust~
~To once again in here you beg
to feel you burn between your legs~
~Again release my seed I do
deep and up inside of you~
~To rest awhile and go again
make love unto the night be end~
~From that of Dawn unto the Dusk
be that between you are my lust~
~You are my heart you are my soul
in that you are be all I know~
~You are my every fantasy
you are in that my ecstasy~
Duke Sherman

No comments:

Post a Comment