Saturday, August 20, 2011

I Promise You



~I love you more than everything
I ask of you to wear my ring~
~And if you do I promise you
to do the things you want me too~
~More precious are you than a pearl
the only girl for me this world~
~Your every wish be my command
my heart be that in of your hand~
~Deep down my soul a fire burns
my every want be you I yearn~
~My wish in life my dream come true
my every thought is that of you~
~You are the bond that keeps me whole
in all I do and all I know~
~With not of you I cannot live
my life for you be that I give~
~I kneel upon the ground one knee
and ask of you to marry me~
~I promise love and cherish you
in all I am and all I do~
~To keep you safe from all to be
forever more eternity~
~I ask for that your hand in life
please my Darling be my wife~
~My wish for us a family
a girl for you a boy for me~
~I love you more than everything
I ask of you to wear my ring~
Duke Sherman 

No comments:

Post a Comment