Saturday, August 13, 2011

Within I Tremble My Soul On Fire


~If I could be with that of you
in that then be my dream come true~
~For every night in that I sleep
you are my thought of that I keep~
~And when I see you on the street
my heart does race and skip a beat~
~Within I tremble my soul on fire
of that your heart be my desire~
~In that my thought my fantasy
to bring my dream in life to be~
~To bed you down in of the night
within my arms to hold you tight~
~Make love to you in every way
until the light of next day~
~So hot this fire does it burn
for that your love in all I yearn~
~And when the day has come to pass
alone again I am alas~
~I pray my God my dream come true
grant my heart my dream of you~
~Then the night in that I sleep
you are my thought of that I keep~
Duke Sherman

No comments:

Post a Comment