Sunday, June 12, 2011

Soldier

Gadsden flag Don't Tread on Me
~I am Soldier hear my Roar
Veteran of not but many a war~
~Don’t tread on me I will fight back
with my Country’s might I will attack~
~No mercy taken you will not survive
all in my way not left alive~
~Many have tried only not to succeed
many years after still they do bleed~
~Heed to my warning live another day
for I live and will die for our Freedom’s way~
~I will paint your land red blood will run
lost will be millions your native sons~
~Love of Country my pride is but strong
standing for none to do her wrong~
~I will not be threatened try me not
to be gained ill fate can only be got~
~No matter the number defeat cannot be
do not become my enemy~
~Best of the best I am in the world
I am Soldier hear my Roar~
Sgt Duke Sherman
G-Troop, 2/11 ACR
Vietnam Veteran
Black Horse Soldier

No comments:

Post a Comment