Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Burning Ring Of Fire

image
~You are in that be of my soul
my burning ring of fire~
~In that my blood be in of flow 
be pooled of hot desire~
~My heart in beat be that in of
rapid rhythm be~
~For that in you be that I love
my burning ring of heat~
~To bury that be of my face
within your busting chest~
~Suck your nipples in of taste
caress your rounding breast~
~Place my hand between your legs
be fondling that your clit~
~Make you squirm be that in beg
while sucking on your tit~
~Make love to you be of the night
in that my lusting be~
~Be that in of unto the light
of that in ecstasy~
~My hunger cries for that of drink
in of between your legs~
~Be that in of the sweet be pink
the nectar be my crave~
~In that my hard be stout in firm
like that be of a prod~
~Inflamed be that my seed in burn
a fire breathing throb~
~In that to slip my hard your mouth
be firm between your lips~
~So that to suck be hard in stout
drink down my cumming spit~
~To bask in that each other’s glow
lusting be the next~
~The warm be of in tasty flow
be that a musky zest~
~To penetrate your Love’s divide
of that the juices flow~
~Soak be that your warm inside
in that the fire grows~
~To stroke be in be stoke be out
unto the cumming pain~
~With that my hard be firm in stout
in feeding of the flame~
~To feel the fire within your jerk
you call my name in lust~
~Of that the wetness be your squirt
in that I bust  a nut~
~You are in that be of my soul
my burning ring of fire~
~In that my blood be in of flow 
be pooled of hot desire~
~To take of you be all the night
with that in passion be~
~Unto be that of first the light
in that of ecstasy~
Duke Sherman

No comments:

Post a Comment