Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Causing You To Reach The Edge

image

~I long to hold you in embrace
burn in Passion’s kiss~
~Savoring every inner taste
sizzling in your lips~
~Feel you breathe upon my neck
touch your silky skin~
~Bury my face within your breast
smell your sultry scent~
~Kiss your body’s every of
ignite your Passion’s burn~
~In bring you to of hungry lust
begging in of yearn~
~Causing you to reach the edge
of Passion’s burning peak~
~In that to beg your every etch
of that be my secrete~
~Drink of that within your thighs
of lucid cumming juice~
~Flowing of be deep inside
spewing from the root~
~Inhale your quivers in of bliss
quaking in of sigh~
~Feeding on your spewing spit
cumming from inside~
~Feel my hardness in your mouth
throbbing sliding down~
~Teasing of my seed cum out
tongue in twirling round~
~Release my load of liquid fire
of that you swallow down~
~I long to hold you in embrace
burn in Passion’s kiss~
~Savoring every inner taste
sizzling in your lips~
~Make love to you throughout the night
knowing you are mine~
~Basking in of sweet delight
bodies interwined~
Duke Sherman

No comments:

Post a Comment