Saturday, December 31, 2011

Feel You In My Soul

image
~In that I hunger be in of
the sweetness of your kiss~
~My body craves your tender touch
caressing of your lips~
~To hold you in of Love’s embrace
never letting go~
~Kiss the beauty of your face
feel you in my soul~
~Your eyes are in of Heavens cape
twinkling of the stars~
~Like that be of the sunning rays
warming of my heart~
~Your lips are sweet of my desire
longing in of kiss~
~In that be setting my soul afire
basking in of bliss~
~Your hair be long of shoulder length
glimmering in the light~
~The hint of Rose be in your scent
taking me of flight~
~Of that your neck be long in slender
capturing in of grace~
~Skin of silk in soft of tender
perfect every way~
~In that I map you of caress
marking your every curve~
~You are in vision of loveliness
defining the very word~
~Of that you are my every wish
in that I hunger of~
~I crave the sweetness of your kiss
the tender in your touch~
~To hold you in of Love’s embrace
never letting go~
~Kiss the beauty of your face
feel you in my soul~
Duke Sherman

No comments:

Post a Comment