Friday, December 2, 2011

Come Lay With Me

image
~Be that of lust within my soul
raging flames of fire~
~Of that my blood be burn in flow
in gushing be desire~
~Unto in that be of my loin
an ever lusting burn~
~To that be of my seeding sack
aching in of yearn~ 
~In that my heart of every beat
pounding in my chest~
~Of every breath in that I breathe
like that be in duress~
~Between my legs be throbbing hard
imbued in raging blood~
~In that becoming of enlarged
in ready to erupt~ 
~Come lay with me be by my side
in that of making love~
~In of the night unto first light
in that be after of~
~You are in that my every yearn~
my soul in lusting flame~
~Of that my blood you are the burn
gushing through my veins~
~I want to taste the wet your kiss
inhale your sweet in breath~
~Wash your body with my lips
drink your tenderness~
~Feel the warmth inside of you
wrapped around my hard~
~Mixing of our bodies spew
of that be one in heart~
~Come lay with me be by my side
in that of making love~
~In of the night unto first light
in that be after of~
Duke Sherman

No comments:

Post a Comment