Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Your Name Imbues my Soul


~Your name imbues within my soul
burning in desire~
~Of that my blood volcanoes flow
in that of liquid fire~
~My heart in pounds of thunder storms
electrifying jolts~
~Sending shock waves through my core
erotically engrossed~
~My every thought consumed in you
my lust be in of flames~
~Within my groins of boiling spew
driving me insane~
~In throbbing pain engulfs my hard
engorged in that of blood~
~Round in stout be in of garb
burning in of lust~
~Your wet in pouty lips of sweet
the taste within your kiss~
~Arouses that my inner beast
leaves me in of bliss~
~Of that in lies your busting breast 
nipples rosen red~
~In round in firm of tenderness
sultrier in duet~
~Your sweet in marinade of scent
still lingers in my mind~
~Within my buds be need of quench
in that of fruity wine~
~Between you thighs of deep inside
sweet in milky clear~
~Intoxication magnified
of taste be in revered~
~The way you moan in squirm in sigh
the way you call my name~
~Of that the warmth be your inside
your body’s inner flame~
~In after how you look at me
in that of gratified~
~Your eyes in be in full of glee
in that your satisfied~
~Your name imbues within my soul
burning in desire~
~Of that my blood volcanoes flow
in that of liquid fire~
Duke Sherman

No comments:

Post a Comment