Tuesday, December 6, 2011

A Sultry Tasting Wine

image
~Within my blood of fire burns
in that of reminisce~
~My every thought be in of yearn
in tasty sinful bliss~
~Of that  between your hungry thighs
lingers in my mind~
~Deep in warm from that inside
of sultry tasting wine~
~Be like in bloom of tenderness
a flower in the mist~
~Blossoming be in of caress
by kissing of the lips~
~A wet in juicy cumming fruit
imbues my buds in lust~
~The sweet in nectar of the root
in steaming liquid love~
~A syrup in be of flowing silk
bubbling in delight~
~Smooth be warm in clear like milk
flowing from inside~
~Like that in aphrodisiac
empowers my erect~
~The seed be full in firm my sack
in ready of eject~
~You suck it down in bring about
ejaculating pain~
~In that the seed be rousting out
I feel the cumming strain~
~One final bout up cums the spew
you swallow down the load~
~In that you jerk in cumming too
I bask the afterglow~
~Of that between your hungry thighs
lingers in my mind~
~Deep in warm from that inside
in sutry tasting wine~
Duke Sherman                           

No comments:

Post a Comment