Sunday, December 4, 2011

Ever Growing Hotter

image
~Within my soul in lust be burn
raging in of fire~
~Unto my heart in heated yearn
ever growing hotter~
~Further cooking of my bleed
in that my body’s flow~
~Between my legs be in of seed
stuffed within the dough~
~Boiling blood imbues my shaft
growing hard in stout~
~Bustling veins within my mass
burning in through out~
~My every thought in think of you
naked on the bed~
~I feel within my boiling spew
cumming to of head~
~I see myself between your thighs
quenching in my thirst~
~Drinking of be sweet inside
flowing in your squirt~
~You suck my hard into your mouth
down your slender throat~
~Tease my seed of cumming out
in swallow down my load~
~I need to kiss your body’s length
in that of tenderness~
~Inhale your sweet perfuming scent
in that of sensualness~
~Hold you in be Love’s embrace
take you of the night~
~In that be of in every way
unto the dawn of light~
~To satisfy in that the burn
raging in of fire~
~Be that my heart in heated yearn
be ever growing hotter~
~To drink of that between your thighs
quenching in my thirst~
~Be that in of be sweet inside
flowing in your squirt~
~In that the night succumbs to day
ending of the night~
~Close be those of bedroom drapes 
block the coming light~
Duke Sherman

No comments:

Post a Comment