Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Wet The Dream


~I think of you I think in lust
within my mouth my buds erupt~
~For that between your legs be taste
to soak in of your nectar base~
~My cock be hard in timber stick
for that be sweet in of your clit~
~To be in that your pussy warm
my paradise be that adorn~
~To feel it wrapped around me tight
like that be in a hugging bite~
~Massage to forth and back in act
like that the motion of be jack~
~Caress your tits with that my tongue
to grasp my lips your nipples hung~
~Imbue your warm in pussy be
of that my cum exploding feed~
~To hear your scream in excitate
in that emote be emulate~
~To finish stand and have you kneel
in suck my cock be all surreal~
~Be that you grab my swollen balls
and firm the squeeze my cum be squall~ 
~You take the spew in swallow down
you gag of some like be a drown~
~Look up at me your eyes be wide
say give me more be my surprise~
~This time I take you on the floor
be that you on your all of four~
~I fuck you like the steed I am
in that I am a lust be man~
~Be hard and long an hour be
your pussy warm and wet in heat~
~You sweat in drip from that your clit
unto the cumming be your spit~
~Your pleasure scream begets my pain
I feel the cumming in my strain~
~Be that in ecstasy together be
in climax dulcet tingly~
~In of the night unto day
I fuck you hard you do obey~
~In that my ponder be in end
in that my groin be wet my pants~
~Duke Sherman

No comments:

Post a Comment