Thursday, September 15, 2011

You Burn My Soul


image

~You are the flame that burns my soul
in that the love my dream foretold~
~My wish upon a midnight star
the every beat in of my heart~
~You are the sun that warms the day
the moon at night that lights the way~
~A gentle warm in summer breeze
in all you are felicity~
~I never wanted as I want you
you are my thought in all I do~
~Like purple Mountains Majesties
you beauty reigns infinity~
~You give me reason to be alive
without your love I’d surly die~
~In that you are my inspiration
in of my life my motivation~
~You are in that my dream come true
my only wish be that with you~
~To live my life in paradise
with you my Darling by my side~
~To know you’re love in that divine
to know you’re mine ‘till end of time~
~You are the flame that burns my soul
in that the love my dream foretold~
Duke Sherman


No comments:

Post a Comment