Sunday, January 23, 2011

You Changed Me


My life has sure turned around,
since with you love I have found!
I had even thought about ending my life,
I was cheated on by my former wife!
I had given up on ever finding love,
I even told myself there’s no God up above!
But when I met and fell in love with you,
I understood that wasn’t true!
I was just so Damned confused,
after being soulfully abused!
I hated women for a long time,
and that in itself is a crime!
She hurt me so Damned bad,
and made me so very sad!
But when I seen your beautiful smile,
and after staring awhile!
You changed my opinion,
and I knew I shouldn’t hold it against all women!
You changed the way I think,
just by smiling and giving me a wink!
There’s something about you so magically true,
that made me fall head over heels in love with you!
She really broke my heart,
but you gave me a new start!
Because of your Heavenly ways,
I will be happy for the rest of my days!
I love you:
Duke Sherman

No comments:

Post a Comment