Saturday, January 22, 2011

My Ex Rebecca

cheating wife cartoons, cheating wife cartoon, cheating wife picture, cheating wife pictures, cheating wife image, cheating wife images, cheating wife illustration, cheating wife illustrations
Once upon my life,
I had a woman I called my wife!
I trusted her with all I had,
but all she ever did was make me sad!
I was never untrue to her,
she was untrue to me for sure!
My friends tried to tell me,
I was too stubborn to see!
She really screwed up my life,
this woman I called my wife!
It was just love that I wanted,
now with her affairs I’m haunted!
Love had blinded me,
her misdeeds I couldn’t see!
Now her I’ll never forgive,
for as long as I live!
My love is no longer for free,
I have finally learned how to see!
Duke Sherman

No comments:

Post a Comment