Thursday, February 10, 2011

Go!

I wish I could make you see,
how badly you hurt me!
I miss the girl you use to be,
you're no longer the girl I married!
You broke my heart in two,
what happened to you?
I know you run around,
with every guy in town!
You don’t care anymore,
the whole town is calling you a whore!
I don’t know what to do,
I still love you!
But I can’t live like this,
you’ve put my life into an abyss!
I feel like the world is caving in on me,
our life together any longer I just can’t see!
What will I say to our children?
this is going to kill them!
They were proud and loved their Mother,
now she cares for them no longer!
What will I say,
that you died or went away?
I don’t understand,
what you see in this other man!
Or is it just to get what you can?
You use to be so sweet,
now you act like a dog in heat!
Don’t you even care about yourself”
How’s your sexual health?
You’ve been with so many other men,
it’s only a matter of time before it happens!
You’ve made up my mind for me,
get the Hell out, you’re free!
I don’t want you around,
pack your things and move to town!
Good bye:
Duke Sherman

No comments:

Post a Comment