Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I'm Use TO Having You Next To Me

 
I tried to fall asleep last night,
but I didn’t feel quite right!
I kept looking to my side,
and I’d almost cry!
I’m use to having you next to me,
without you my bed is cold and lonely!
I know it’s only been a day or two,
but my Darling I miss you!
I know your need to visit family,
but this loneliness is brutality!
I miss you holding me tight,
and not letting go the whole night!
I miss your sweet kiss and soft touch,
of those things I can never get enough!
How you keep me warm between the sheets,
my Darling without you I’m not complete!
I don’t know if I can make it a week,
right now it’s looking kind of bleak!
I guess I’ll hang up and let go to sleep,
but do me a favor and think of me?
I love you and I’ll see you in your Dream!
Duke Sherman 

No comments:

Post a Comment