Thursday, February 3, 2011

My Precious-Precious Wife

My Love my Life,
my precious-precious Wife:
You’re the world to me,
more than life I love thee!
You make my blood run hot,
you’re in my every thought!
I dream of you each and every night,
you’re the first thing I think of at morning’s light!
My Heart run’th  over with your love,
you must’ve been sent from Heaven up above!
When I look at you every day,
I think of how I love you in every way!
You have the softest touch
I love it’s feeling so very much!
When I look into your Baby Blues,
all I can think of is how I love you!
When you kiss me on my lips,
I shake all the way down to my hips!
And when you take me by my hand,
and tell me I’m your man,
I think how lucky I am!
Lucky that you’re mine,
and we have a love so Heavenly Devine!
If I were to loose you,
I wouldn’t know what to do!
I love you with every beat of my heart,
I have from the very start!
You’re my reason to live,
and my life I would surely give.
to keep you in my life!
My precious-precious Wife!
Duke Sherman

No comments:

Post a Comment